This delicious Watermelon Mint Juice is such an easy and refreshing summertime beverage. It’s naturally sweet and hydrating with no added sugar. Learn how to make it in a juicer or a blender.
- 8 cups chopped watermelon (from about 1/2 of a large watermelon), chilled
- 1 lime, juiced
- 6 fresh mint leaves
- Combine the watermelon chunks in the base of a high-speed blender. Add the lime juice and mint leaves (see notes for juicer instructions).
- Blend on high for about 15 seconds, or until the ingredients are smooth.
- Place a fine-mesh colander over a large bowl, and pour the juice through the colander. Use a spatula to push the juice through the colander.
- Discard the pulp and pour the juice from the bowl into a pitcher.
- Serve immediately.
- JUICER INSTRUCTIONS: if you prefer to use a juicer instead of a blender, simply cut the watermelon into pieces that will fit through the feeding tube of your juicer. Then, feed the pieces into the juicer, including the mint and lime pieces as well. Serve immediately.
- If you can, place your watermelon in the refrigerator for several hours so it is chilled. Then, cut the watermelon in half and cut the flesh away from the rind to make the watermelon chunks.
- Store any leftover juice in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- Use a seedless watermelon so you don’t have to pick out the black seeds. The white seeds are okay to include as they are flavorless.
- Look for a juicy watermelon in season that is heavy for its size.
- For an adult beverage, add a shot of vodka to your serving for an instant Watermelon Mojito (don’t forget to serve it with some muddled mint).