This refreshing copycat strawberry pink drink recipe is a sweet and creamy treat that you can make at home in minutes.
- 2 Tazo “Passion” tea bags, or any hibiscus tea
- ½ cup white grape juice
- ½ cup water
- Ice cubes
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut milk
- ¼ cup freeze-dried strawberries, or sliced fresh strawberries
- Simple syrup, for optional sweetening
Place one tea bag into a glass of white grape juice (1 tea bag will work for up to 1 cup of juice or 2 servings) and allow the juice to steep until bright pink.
Place the second tea bag in a glass of water (1 tea bag will brew up to 8 ounces of water or 2 servings) and steep for 3 to 5 minutes, until deep pink.
Fill a 12-ounce glass with ice.
Add ½ cup of juice and ½ cup of tea.
Top with coconut milk and stir to combine.
Add a handful of freeze-dried strawberries or fresh sliced strawberries.
Sweeten with simple syrup, if desired.
- Double or triple the recipe to make a pitcher of pink drink if you are planning to serve a crowd rather than making individual servings of the drink.
- The Tazo passion tea provides that amazing signature pink color. Steeping the teabag in the grape juice will help achieve a nice pink color throughout your drink since the grape juice tends to have a yellow tint.
- Water does not have to be hot to steep the tea. If you use hot water, ensure the brewed tea is completely cooled before pouring over the ice to make the drink.
Sodium: 30mg | Calcium: 50mg | Vitamin C: 726mg | Vitamin A: 10IU | Sugar: 62g | Fiber: 9g | Potassium: 1236mg | Calories: 582kcal | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 25g | Fat: 29g | Protein: 3g | Carbohydrates: 78g | Iron: 15mg