You Will Need
- Malibu Rum
- Cranberry Juice
- Pineapple Juice
- Lime Slices
- Fun Glasses or a Pitcher
- Fill cups or pitcher with ice to the top
- Add equal parts of Malibu rum, pineapple juice, and cranberry juice
- The juice with the HIGHEST sugar content goes on the bottom, the rum goes in the middle, and the juice with the lowest sugar content goes on top. Use a spoon to SLOWLY pour the top juice on top.
- Add a slice of lime on the rim or in the cup
This cocktail has been served up many ways.
- This can be layered, where you clearly see the different juices or this can be stirred for a more consistent cocktail
- You can serve this straight up (with no ice) or on the rocks (with ice)
- The glass doesn’t matter
- The garnish is up to you. Lime, orange, or pineapple slices are all appropriate. Even a cherry works here too.
- If you hate the taste of rum, switch it out for a coconut flavored vodka