This is one of my favorite fruit salad recipes, this salad was amazing my kids loved it and i make it a lot now.
- 1 can (20 oz) pineapple chunks in its own juice. (Do not drain the juice.)
- 1 can ( 15 oz) mandarin oranges (drained)
- 1 bunch (¾ lb,) purple grapes (cut in half)
- 3 bananas (peeled and sliced)
- 1 package (16 oz) blackberries
- 1 small box vanilla instant pudding
- In a large bowl add the pineapple chunks, pineapple juice, mandarin oranges, and vanilla pudding.
- Stir to mix.
- Stir in the other fruit grapes, bananas, and blackberries.
- Put the bowl in the refrigerator to chill before serving,