• 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
• 1 green pepper cut in small dice
• 1 medium sweet onion cut in small dice
• 2 stalks celery chopped
• 4 cloves garlic minced
• 1 teaspoon creole seasoning
• 1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
• 1 (14.5 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
• 1 (14.5 ounce) can fire roasted tomatoes
• 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
• 1 tablespoon brown sugar
• 1 lb wild caught shrimp peeled and deveined
• 1/2 to 1 teaspoon Tabasco Sauce (to taste)
Heat the vegetable oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add green pepper, onion and celery. Cook until the onions are translucent and lightly browned; 5-7 minutes. Decrease heat to low. Add garlic and creole seasoning; cook for 1 minute. Stir in the Worcestershire sauce, stewed tomatoes, fire roasted tomatoes, tomato sauce and brown sugar.
Cover skillet and simmer for 20 minutes. Take the top off and add shrimp. Simmer for 2 minutes or until shrimp are opaque and cooked through. Season with Tabasco Sauce to taste. Serve immediately over rice.